Thank you for joining us!
On Friday, November 8th, Little Brothers brought together eight experts in aging to explore the impact and alleviation of elder loneliness locally and globally at the first-ever End Loneliness Symposium. Attendees from across the country and around the world joined us to learn more about aging — and living — with more connection to each other and ourselves.
Find out more about the speakers below, join the ongoing conversation to #EndLonelinessNow on Facebook, and check back as we add more content from the inaugural End Loneliness Symposium here.
- Kerry Burnight, PhD, Chief Gerontologist, GrandPad, on technology’s impact on elder loneliness
- Catherine Dimou, MD, FACP, Midwest Market Medical Executive, Cigna Healthcare, on the Cigna 2018 U.S. Loneliness Index
- Ann Wohlberg, LBFE Director of Program, and Holly Lewandowski, Evaluation Consultant, on understanding elder loneliness through LBFE evidence-based evaluation results
- Barbara Boryczka, Board Member (Poland) and Albert Quiles, Director (Spain) on LBFE international perspectives to end elder loneliness
- Lydia K. Manning, PhD, Associate Professor, Concordia University, on the role of faith and spiritual community in easing elder loneliness