We’re pleased to invite you to join us at:
Friday, November 8, 2019
Hosted by Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly, Chicago Chapter
355 N Ashland Ave
Little Brothers brings together experts to explore the impact and alleviation of elder loneliness for the first End Loneliness Symposium.
The Symposium registration fee is $125, which includes:
- a copy of Elderhood by keynote speaker Louise Aronson
- continental breakfast, lunch and closing networking reception
Seating will be limited, so register today.
Louise Aronson appeared on The Today Show on Wednesday, September 25th to share insights into the third, and happiest, stage of life: elderhood. Don’t miss the opportunity to see Louise speak at The End Loneliness Symposium!
- Kerry Burnight, PhD, Chief Gerontologist, GrandPad, on technology’s impact on elder loneliness
- Teresa Ramos, MD, Senior Medical Director of Cigna – HealthSpring, on the Cigna 2018 U.S. Loneliness Index
- Lydia K. Manning, PhD, Associate Professor, Concordia University, on the role of faith and spiritual community in easing elder loneliness
- Ann Wohlberg, LBFE Director of Program, and Holly Lewandowski, Evaluation Consultant, on understanding elder loneliness through LBFE evidence-based evaluation results
- Barbara Boryczka, Board Member (Poland) and Albert Quiles, Director (Spain) on LBFE international perspectives to end elder loneliness